Evo Exhibits is well-positioned to help join the battle to help fight COVID-19/Coronavirus. The needs for our healthcare workers and coronavirus patients are many and the current production levels are not enough. We are currently working with many partners, competitors, healthcare companies and organizations to provide the means by which we will help contain the spread of the virus. Listed below are just a few of the ways in which Evo is contributing.
Our healthcare workers are in desperate need of facial protection against COVID-19. We have adapted one of the many designs available in collaboration with our partners to help deliver much needed extra inventory to protect our healthcare professionals and first responders.
Made from flexible yet durable, clear PETG, the 13” wide by 10” tall face shield features an adjustable elastic strap and a soft, neoprene forehead pad.
View Face Shield Pricing and Specs
Our Temporary Structures
The basic details of our system are the following:
- Extruded aluminum, modular wall system
- Tool-less construction
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Multiple configuration options
- Multiple options for wall cladding, including antimicrobial materials, hard substrates such as PVC, acrylic, and washable fabric
- Frames and face-mounted wall cladding, can be cleaned for continual use
- Ability to be wired for electrical needs such as lights and light switches, power outlets, and ethernet connections
- Doors or curtains can be configured
- Built-in cabinets and cubbies with lockable storage are available
- Ability to mount monitors and other equipment to the wall panels
- Sound deadening material can be added into the wall system for HIPPA privacy concerns
- We have the in-house staff and partner relationships to provide a full service offering from the design through installation of the modular medical rooms.
- Available as a purchase or rental
Contact Us for More Info
Modular Care Room
Our temporary rooms can be set-up in multiple configuration options and cleaned, allowing for flexibility in design, and continued use. These are typically 10’x10′ structures but can be altered to fit the space as required. Units can be back-t0-back for any number of rooms – from 2 by 2 through 10 by 10.
Contact Us for More Info
Our temporary structures can be used as a divider for seating areas ensuring guests and patients observe social distancing. These areas help isolate patients as they wait to see a healthcare professional. They can be customized to fit virtually any desired area and can be cleaned and sanitized to ensure the safety of multiple visitors as they come and go in the space.