designing your trade show program
Exhibit Solutions for Rent or Purchase
Should you rent or buy?
We want to provide exhibit solutions and build strong, meaningful relationships and partnerships for years to come. That’s why we help educate you with the right financial considerations to think about when determining whether you need a Custom Rental or a Custom Purchase exhibit.
CUSTOM RENTAL EXHIBIT
- If you exhibit with less than 3 shows per year and the footprint changes.
- If you have an annual trade show exhibit budget.
- If you do not want the hassle of maintenance or ownership for booth storage, post trade show.
CUSTOM PURCHASE EXHIBIT
- If you exhibit 3+ times per year with a similar footprint.
- If you have a larger capital budget to depreciate the cost over time.
- If you don’t mind storage and maintenance post show.
CUSTOM + MODULAR HYBRID AT A GLANCE
WHAT’S A HYBRID?
Hint: It has nothing to do with battery-powered cars.
Trade show exhibit hybrids take advantage of the best attributes of both custom elements and modular components. They often utilize lighter, reusable materials with greater versatility for lighting, mounting and plumbing. The best part is that advancements in extruded materials have made it more difficult to tell the difference between full custom versus modular designs that use custom elements to punctuate.
Custom Built Wood Fabricated
The exhibit is designed entirely from customized materials. Think unique wood fabricated structures and shapes.
Modular Aluminum Frame
Think of these as modular building blocks of extruded, aluminum, lighter, reusable materials.
A hybrid takes advantage of the best attributes of both custom elements and modular components.