Exhibitors and industry experts gather at one of the biggest events of the year for the dental industry: The National Dental Association Convention. As a dental industry professional, attending the event with one of the trade show exhibits for National Dental Association Convention is an opportunity to show off your new products or services, network with other industry professionals, and gain a number of new potential clients.
Making the choice to be one of the trade show exhibits for National Dental Association Convention comes with its own set of challenges. To increase your odds of success at the event, look into the services of Evo Exhibits. They can help make the right choices to create a professional-looking trade show booth, built to attract potential buyers.
How Trade Show Exhibits for National Dental Association Convention Can Prepare for the event:
About the National Dental Association
This year marks the 105th National Dental Association Convention. As seasoned experts hosting the event, they are committed to accomplishing the following goals through their convention:
- Increase educational opportunities in the dental field
- Improve the quality of oral health care in communities that are lacking
- Allow for networking opportunities among industry professionals
- Influence health legislation for the betterment of the industry
- Support dental students when making the transition to a career
- Increase the relationships between other health organizations
The NDA provides the infrastructure for exhibitors to flourish within the industry. Take advantage of their help to elevate the quality of your services to loyal clients. The event will feature a wide array of products and services, which means there is something for everyone.
Who will attend?
The event will have a range of industry professionals looking for products to improve their delivery of oral healthcare. They are looking for equipment and solutions that are utilizing current technological advances. To impress the attendees and stand out from the competition, it’s important to display your top-of-the-line products are services. Be able to easily and effectively communicate why your offerings will improve the quality of their customers’ oral health.
Who should exhibit?
A wide variety of businesses in the dental industry will benefit from exhibiting, especially if your business offers cutting-edge dental equipment. To be a big hit, it’s important to come equipped with samples of your products that attendees can inspect. Providing a demonstration of your products is a great way to get their attention and let them see the equipment in action.
The National Dental Association is especially important for new businesses that have yet to establish a list of loyal buyers. The event is a great opportunity to source new business partners that can help grow your business. Improving brand recognition is one of the key reasons why this event is a no-brainer for businesses operating in the dental industry.
Take advantage of the various talks and presentations given by keynote speakers at the NDA Convention. Making an effort to participate in the various programs at the event is a valuable opportunity to stay up-to-date on the latest dental technology and help you more closely align your business objectives with what’s trending in the industry.
Trade show booth strategy
To ensure your success as one of the trade show exhibits for National Dental Association Convention, your booth must be competitive. It needs to attract potential customers and do a good job of getting the message across in a short period of time – after all, attendees will be pulled in every direction by the large variety of exhibits on display. Here are a few pieces of advice for creating a stand-out trade show booth:
- Interactivity: There are a variety of ways you can engage the audience with an interactive trade show exhibit. Allow dental professionals to get hands on with your dental equipment or provide a tour via a virtual reality experience. Interactive trade show booths tend to be more popular and leave a lasting impression.
- Branding: It’s important to do a good job of branding your company at the booth. A successful visit at the event is not just about generating sales on the spot but also increasing brand awareness in the marketplace. A memorable, recognizable brand allows attendees to find your company easily after the event. Your exhibit should be clearly marked with your logo, and come prepared with any relevant, branded materials to pass out, such as business cards, brochures and clever take aways.
- Informative: Attendees will be bombarded with products and buying opportunities at the event. Therefore, you need to do a good job of clearly conveying product information and their benefits. A potential buyer has to thoroughly understand the product before making a decision on a purchase.
Executing an effective and successful trade show booth may sound like an overwhelming undertaking. For your peace of mind, consider hiring the professional services of Evo Exhibits. They can help with all aspects of the trade show experience, which includes logistics, and installation and dismantling of the trade show booth.
Event program and details
The National Dental Association takes place from July 11-15 at the Rosen Center Hotel in Orlando, Florida. The partners of the event include big name dental companies such as Colgate, 1st Dentipay, Oral B, Crest, and Hibu, amongst others.
Throughout the convention there will be education classes covering a number of aspects relating to the dental industry, as well as daily lunch events, providing the chance to network and mingle with other dental industry professionals. The exhibition concludes with the NDA Convention Gala, another prime social event to strike up new business relationships.
Opting to be one of the trade show exhibits for National Dental Association convention allows you to have the chance to increase brand awareness, strike up new business relationships, sell many units of your products, and find out what trends are taking place in the dental industry.
Your trade show booth must do a good job of standing out from the crowd and inform potential buyers in a direct and concise manner. Evo Exhibits is an excellent partner that can help you with all aspects of the trade show visit. You’ll make a bigger impact and leave a lasting impression that will help elevate your business.