GSMA Mobile World Congress Americas
If you offer products in the mobile phone industry and are looking for more buyers, you’ll love the GSMA Mobile World Congress Americas event. There will be many in attendance looking for new and innovative products. Come with a professional trade show booth and you’ll dominate the event in attention and sales.
The exhibition is a great chance to learn about industry leading trends to develop competitive products. This Los Angeles based event is a big deal and can elevate your company to an entirely new level.
Evo Exhibits is an experienced company that helps businesses make the most of a trade show. Opting to be one of the trade show exhibits for GSMA Mobile World Congress Americas can be a demanding task. At Evo Exhibits, we know exactly what trade show strategy to adopt in order to succeed.
About GSMA Mobile World Congress Americas
It’s expected there will be 25,000 attendees, 1,000+ exhibitors, 200+ conference speakers and 300+ media analysts. With so many people coming, you cannot afford to miss out. After all, being part of the community gives you some nice perks.
The GSMA tackles projects and initiatives that help move the mobile industry forward. Areas of focus include digital commerce, IoT identity, and spectrum. They also handle a number of technical projects and programs to help educate the marketplace on new developments. Aligning yourself with this organization can only be beneficial for your company.
Who will attend?
Many attendees looking for mobile based services and products to solve their business problems will be present. They need to develop infrastructure and improve the offerings to their own customers. Come equipped with flagship products that provide unique benefits and you’ll pique their interest.
It’s estimated that 59% of attendees will be at senior level, which means they are the decision makers. You’ll be face-to-face with the people that have the power to strike a deal. With such a high density of senior level people attending, you have a great chance of leaving the event with plenty of product sold.
Who should exhibit?
Companies with products in the mobile industry should attend the event for a chance to connect with a highly targeted audience of enthusiastic buyers. Face-to-face meetings can lead to a much higher rate of conversion than any other form of interaction.
This event is a great chance to learn about new innovations and current market trends. Exploring what competitors are doing can help you figure out how to compete in a marketplace that is constantly evolving.
The exhibition will also raise brand awareness and can help increase international exposure, as attendees and media are coming from all over the world. Bring your most innovative products to the event and you could make the industry news headlines all around the globe.
Furthermore, networking with other companies at the event can forge mutually beneficial business relationships. With so many exhibitors, there is a good chance to strike the right first impression on the trade show floor.
Trade show booth strategy
This exhibition requires a professional looking trade show booth that attracts your target audience. There is no need to reinvent the wheel when a number of proven strategies can be used as the foundation for creating your booth. Here are a few ideas to get you started in the right direction:
- Branding: People are looking for new products at the event, but they are also interested in seeing new brands make an appearance. It’s a great chance to quickly establish yourself to the marketplace. The horde of media at this event ensures you will get plenty of exposure among industry professionals and general consumers. Evo Exhibits can help you introduce elements of branding to your trade show booth.
- Social Media: Take advantage of social media opportunities. Consider creating a custom hashtag and encouraging people to use it for a special discount on their first order.
- Informative: attendees should walk away from your trade show booth knowing exactly what products were offered to them and the solutions they provide. Confusion is the last thing you want as the conversion rate will be drastically reduced. Make use of employees, technology, and trade show booth features to inform attendees about your products.
- Interactivity: Engage the audience with technology. For example, have a touchscreen panel that provides a guided tour of your product range. To add an element of fun, the tour can be a game where the user must complete challenges to progress and learn more.
- Attractive: Your trade show booth must catch the attention of attendees from any distance. Attracting a crowd is the role of your booth so you can then sell face-to-face to convert. Evo Exhibits can help you figure out how to make your trade show booth eye-catching to attendees the moment they step on the trade show floor.
The tips above are just a starting point as there is a lot more you can do to improve the quality of your trade show booth. Evo Exhibits can help you create a booth that competes with industry leaders. Their comprehensive process takes a close look at your company to create a personalized strategy that works.
Event program and details
The GSMA Mobile World Congress Americas will take place in Los Angeles at the Moscone Center, September 12-14th. At the event you can enjoy a combination of business and pleasure to have a memorable time. Here are some of the side-events that you can take part in:
Social events: A number of social events like breakfasts and media entertainment will be hosted for networking opportunities. This is a great chance to learn more about the industry and mingle with potential business partners.
Speakers and educational sessions: There are plenty of opportunities to stay up-to-date with current market trends and innovative new technologies. Industry leading speakers will be sharing knowledge and expertise to anyone willing to listen.
5K run: The competitors among you and your colleagues can take part in a 5K run to represent your company. This a great way to mix up the time at the exhibition by getting some exercise in.
Choosing to be one of the trade show exhibits for GSMA Mobile World Congress Americas comes with a number of advantages. You will learn more about your industry while potentially selling a large number of products to a highly targeted crowd of buyers. Networking opportunities are abundant as social functions can be attended throughout the event.
A professional looking trade show booth is required to have success at this exhibition. Looking to attend next year? Evo Exhibits can guide you with an optimal strategy to give your booth the best chance of competing. With our services, you’ll have one of the best booths at GSMA Mobile World Congress Americas.