International Woodworking Fair – IWF
Do you have industry-leading quality products or services in the woodworking market? If so, consider attending the International Woodworking Fair (IWF) where you can sell products, network with other exhibitors, and learn more about current industry trends. It’s one of the biggest woodworking events of the year where a comprehensive array of decision-makers will be attending. Identify these individuals and throw a well-rehearsed sales pitch in their direction. Trade show exhibits for IWF should be uniquely positioned to take advantage of a highly targeted crowd of buyers that can lead to hitting big sales number in a short period of time.
Evo Exhibits can help with all aspects of the trade show exhibit creation, installation, and dismantle through our trademark Discover. Create. Connect. process. Get in touch today to start brainstorming!
About the International Woodworking Fair
The IWF is the place for woodworking industry professional to gather under one roof to share ideas and execute a lot of business. All aspects of the woodworking industry are covered at the IWF, which includes:
- Home Furnishing Design and Manufacturing
- Closets and Home Organization Systems
- Upholstered Furniture Manufacturing and Upholstery Products
- Countertop Materials and Fabrication
- Business, Institutional, and Hospitality Furniture Design and Manufacturing
- Plastic Materials and Fabrication
- Kitchen and Bath Cabinets Design, Manufacturing, and Installation
- Machinery and Tooling
- Architectural Millwork and Moulding
- Software Systems / Information Technology for Manufacturing or Material Processing
- Store Fixture Manufacturing and Retail Environment Design and Manufacturing
- Engineered Wood Products
- Commercial & Residential Remodelling and Building
- Door and Window Design and Manufacturing
Who will attend?
The attendees at the IWF are looking for a variety of products that can help them grow their own companies. However, they won’t be interested in products that have already featured in the industry for many years – they are after something new. Therefore, as an exhibitor you must offer unique and innovative products that are unlikely to be offered at competing booths.
People will come from all over the world, which means you’ll need to keep an open mind while communicating with attendees. Grab attention and engage the attendees in your booth by putting on a product demonstration or providing interactive technologies.
Who should exhibit?
Companies should exhibit at IWF if they offer products in the woodworking industry. Take a look at the list of categories above to get a better idea of what products will be covered at the IWF. Create a well-implemented trade show booth with the help of Evo Exhibits and you’ll potentially sell a large number of products in just a few days.
The event is also a great opportunity to see what competitors have come up with in the last year. Getting the pulse of the industry helps you figure out what changes your company must make to stay competitive. Furthermore, taking advantage of the educational talks gives you additional information about trends within the industry. Keeping up-to-date can give you the competitive advantage over companies that aren’t as motivated to stay at the leading edge.
Trade show exhibits for IWF
A well-designed trade show booth can be the difference between success and failure at any trade show, and IWF is no exception! Some attendees may have never heard of your brand before, which means the booth will be their first experience with your company. You’ll need to create the right impression to stand out from the competition and generate new loyal customers. Here are a few ideas to implement in your next trade show booth:
- Interactivity: Attendees love getting hands-on at trade show booths, which means you’ll benefit by providing an element of interactivity. Products should be available to touch, pick up, and even use if possible. Alternatively, use technology such as virtual reality and touchscreen panels so that users can learn more about the products you’re offering.
- Branding: Never miss a chance to brand your company to the marketplace – IWF is the perfect place to accomplish this. The core identity and message of your brand must come across in the trade show booth and Evo Exhibits can help you with that. Consider the traffic pattern around your booth, and how to best express your brand messaging to viewers at a distance.
- Social Media: Try using a custom hashtag to promote your presence at the trade show. Include incentives like discounts and product giveaways to encourage use of the hashtag and potentially go viral!
- Flagship Products: IWF is a competitive platform, so bringing your best products is an absolute must. Highlighting new or best-selling products and services is a sure way to attract attention and generate conversions.
- Free Stuff: Fact: Attendees like to take home free stuff from trade shows. A great give-away is a powerful strategy of attracting people to come and see what you have to offer. Consider investing some of your budget into free product samples, branded merchandise, or even delicious snacks for attendees!
To implement the strategies above correctly, you’ll need to have experience on your side and a team of employees that understand the ins and outs of the trade show industry. At Evo Exhibits, we’re dedicated to identifying your company’s specific goals and creating a strategy tailored to your needs. Contact one of our representatives today to learn more!
Event program and details
The International Woodworking Fair will take place in Atlanta at the Georgia World Congress Center, August 22-25th. There is plenty to do and see for attendees and exhibitors alike – here are just a few of them:
New Product Showcase: This section of the trade show floor is reserved for the latest product releases – a must see! The new product showcase will be located at Building B on the Exhibit Hall Level.
IWF Pavilions: There will be two pavilions where IWF employees will be staffed to help attendees navigate the conference and answer any questions they may have about the event line-up.
Education Sessions: These sessions include Business Management, Manufacturing & Design, Marketing & Business Development, and New Business Sectors.
The International Woodworking Fair puts you in touch with a crowd of people that are genuinely interested in buying. They have money to spend and are looking for the best offerings in the industry. Come prepared with your flagship products and you can have a big impact on your future sales goals.
The event also gives you a chance to learn more about your industry and what customers are after. Face-to-face interactions with potential customers can help you create the right first impression for your brand.
For a smooth and profitable trade show experience, a professional partner can make all the difference. At Evo Exhibits, we can help. Contact us today!