Do you have products to sell, trade, or buy in the oil and gas industry? If so, consider attending NAPE Summer, which is one of the biggest events of the year for industry professionals looking to conduct business and share ideas. The conference is a great opportunity to network with the industry’s best and brightest, as well as share strategic assets including infrastructure and resource prospects.
Nape Summer also presents a myriad of educational sessions for increased insight into the industry and its annual trends. Taking advantage of industry leaders’ experience and knowledge at these sessions can help businesses large and small plot a solid course for the future.
Success at NAPE Summer hinges on the successful execution of a trade show booth and Evo Exhibits is the service to help! Our Discover. Create. Connect. process gathers a detailed understanding of your business and budget to customize a plan that keeps you on budget, on track, and on par with the heaviest hitters at the event. Contact one of our professional representatives today to start brainstorming!
About NAPE Summer
Founded in 1993 by AAPL, NAPE defines themselves as “the oil and gas industry’s marketplace” and currently stands as the biggest organization of its kind. They offer some of the best venues annually where oil and gas professionals can meet to buy, sell, and trade prospects and producing properties.
As a brand, NAPE has a core belief that giving back is important and the company contributes to a number of charities, including Hurricane Harvey Relief, Charities Luncheon, and Economic Impact.
NAPE Summer focuses on showcasing products and creates an ideal environment where executing business transactions is encouraged. Therefore as an exhibitor, you should be ready to do business.
Who Will Attend?
NAPE Summer will be attended by a comprehensive array of professionals that are looking to improve their businesses. Among the crowd, expect to find investors, financiers, lawyers, and E&P’s of different sizes. Be sure to identify your target audience and base your pitch strategy around their needs – this will increase the likelihood of generating conversions and make the trade show a success for your business.
The competition will be fierce at NAPE Summer, which means you must show off your best offerings to attendees. They have come to get the best deals and info about the companies within the industry. Attendees also want to see something new that has never been offered before. So come up with a unique selling point to attract the footfall to your trade show booth.
Who Should Exhibit?
Exhibiting at NAPE Summer is ideal for companies that operate in the oil & gas industry. It’s a perfect event if you’re looking for the potential to generate a huge number of sales in a short period of time and improve your brand awareness. In some cases, the industry recognition generated at the event can be the biggest benefit of the whole process – and that’s just from showing up and showing off!
Attending NAPE Summer is a perfect way to find out what’s new in the industry to stay competitive. All the latest trends will be on display at the event. This gives you the chance to execute some friendly competitive analysis to see what others are doing to win over customers. You’re competing for many of the same customers, which means you need to go above and beyond the competition.
Trade Show Exhibits for NAPE Expo
A well-designed, high-quality trade show booth will increase your chances for success at NAPE Summer. There are some proven strategies that can be implemented to tilt the odds in your favor:
- Branding: One of the key objectives at NAPE Summer should be to increase brand awareness within your industry. Get this right and you’ll potentially earn residual sales long after the doors of the exhibition have closed. Consider the sight lines to your booth and how to best express your brand messaging. Any free samples or leaflets you give out should also prioritize your branding.
- Social Media: Take advantage of social media opportunities. Consider creating a custom hashtag and encouraging people to use it for a special discount on their first order.
- Informative: Attendees hate to be confused by a trade show booth. There is a lot to see at a show and spending too much time at a single vendor is unrealistic. Therefore, you must do a good job of quickly getting to the point and being informative. Make sure you’re able to quickly highlight the unique selling points of your products and demonstrate why you offer better value than the exhibitors next to you. Be sure to rehearse your pitch beforehand and get feedback!
- Interactive: Attendee engagement will rise through the roof if you’re able to provide an element of interactivity. This could be in the form of a touchscreen panel that allows your products to be explored in an informative manner. Alternatively, you could go the extra mile and provide a virtual reality experience for your potential customers. They will be impressed and want to stay around your booth for an extended period of time. The buzz created will entice others to come and see what all the fuss is about.
Event Program and Details
Nape Summer 2018 will be in Houston, Texas at the George R. Brown Convention Center from August 15th-16th. The exhibition will start off with the Icebreaker event where attendees can network and potentially set the groundwork for executing transactions while out on the exhibition floor.
Samantha McDonald will be giving a presentation called “The Federal Update.” Regulatory updates will be shared that affect how the industry needs to consider the issues surrounding wildlife, waste, water, and air.
Furthermore, a number of seminars will be held at the event featuring the following topics:
- Industry Structure
- Petroleum Geology and Exploration
- Mineral Rights and Leasing
- Drilling and Completion
- Development and Production Operations
NAPE Summer is one of the best events of the year for oil and gas companies. Exhibiting here gives you access to a highly targeted crowd of buyers that are ready to do business. Play your cards right and you can raise brand awareness, attract strategic business partners, and generate large growth in just a couple of days.
The educational sessions can also help you determine where the industry is heading and what changes must be made to adapt to new challenges. Making the time to attend educational sessions will prove to be a positive ROI decision.
With all of this to consider, we recommend bringing a professional partner onboard. At Evo Exhibits, we believe in collaborating with our clients to form the most efficient strategy and build the most effective trade show display. Get in touch today!