Solar Power International – SPI
Are you interested in becoming one of the businesses with trade show exhibits for Solar Power International? Companies with products in the solar industry should showcase their updates and strike up new business deals with key decision makers. The event will be rich with industry professionals that are genuinely interested to see what’s available.
You can also learn about developing technologies and market trends to determine what products to bring next time in order to remain competitive. The Anaheim based event is a lot of fun that can yield great returns for the right companies.
To increase your odds of success at next year’s expo, consider hiring the services of Evo Exhibits. We have a proven track record of helping a wide range of companies create a trade show booth that is competitive and stands out from the crowd.
About Solar Power International
The purpose of SPI is to promote the solar energy and storage industry so forward momentum enables it to compete with other forms of energy. This expo is the largest of its kind in North America and over 160 energy storage exhibitors are coming to the event. Choosing to be one of them gives you a number of strategic advantages.
Here are some top facts to know about SPI:
- The event is jammed packed with activities over 4 days in which you can learn about your industry and grow as a company
- Over 750 of the top manufacturers will be coming as exhibitors
- 20,000 industry professionals will be in attendance and over 1,000 via the IBP Program.
Who will attend?
Up to 20,000 industry professionals that are serious about placing orders on the right products and services. Come equipped with your best offers and you may have a lucrative few days at the event.
Attendees are looking for solutions that provide new benefits not seen at previous trade shows. Therefore, you have to be innovative and bold in your approach. People from all over the world will be in attendance to see the products first-hand, which means your booth must allow for a hands-on approach.
Who should exhibit?
You should exhibit at the Solar Power International if you have products and services to offer in this industry. That’s straight forward enough. It also helps if you have innovative products that offer something unique. Perhaps there is a new line of products you are just about to release. If so, then unveiling the products at the expo is a great way to increase brand awareness.
There will be a lot of media at the expo to help spread the word about your products. Raising brand awareness at the expo can help bring in a lot of sales long after the event.
You will also get a chance to mingle with other exhibitors and potentially forge new business partnerships that are mutually beneficial. Sharing assets, ideas, and products with other companies can improve the quality of service you are able to deliver to your own customers.
Trade show booth strategy
The competition will be fierce at the expo, which means your trade show booth must be of professional standard. However, it can be a hit or miss process if you have never displayed before. To get you going in the right direction, here are some top tips for your consideration:
- Informative: The senior level decision makers need to fully understand the products you are selling. Instruct employees to be as informative as possible and provide paper-based info attendees can take away for review.
- Social Media: Take advantage of social media opportunities. Consider creating a custom hashtag and encouraging people to use it for a special discount on their first order.
- Branding: To elevate your company to the next level, branding must be executed correctly. With their advanced experience, Evo Exhibits can guide you toward success. Branding can help leave a lasting impression after the trade show doors have closed. If your trade show booth branding is successful, attendees will look for you online and via your distribution channels.
- Eye–catching: The booth must be pleasing to the eye and attract attendees from a distance. Make use of colors, graphics, and lighting to create a buzz around your trade show booth. Evo Exhibits can help you create a booth that will make the competition envious and put you in a position to succeed.
- Technology: Incorporate technology into your trade show booth to provide an element of interactivity. Virtual reality or touchscreen panels can be used to help customers understand what your products are about. Using technology may attract attendees and alleviate the burden on your employees in conveying information.
The various tips above are simple, but implementation can be daunting if you are doing it for the first time. Evo Exhibits is one of the premier trade show service providers that help brands of all types for a successful expo. At Evo Exhibits, we take an in-depth look at your goals, and create a trade show booth that will appeal to your customers.
Event program and details
The Solar Power International will be held at the Anaheim Convention Center, September 24-27th. There is much to appreciate at this event, including these highlights:
Social events: There are a number of opportunities to network with others such as the “Beers with Peers” and “Young Professionals Happy Hour.” These events will help you unwind so that you are more energized to get back out there and sell.
Education sessions: Various educational sessions will be held where you can learn more about the industry. These sessions are great for growing companies by learning where you should focus moving forward.
Run 5K: Take part in the 5K run to get some exercise in while conducting business at the event! The run is a ticketed event so make sure you have an entry before incorporating it into your schedule.
Choosing to be one of the trade show exhibits for Solar Power International gives you a chance to meet like-minded individuals that may lead to new business relationships. With a large number of attendees, you have the opportunity to sell many products in a short period of time. By the end of the trip you could elevate the status of your brand and learn more about the industry.
Evo Exhibits makes use of a comprehensive process to learn more about your brand to figure out how to showcase it correctly. Our years of experience and attention to detail ensure all your problems can be solved. Make use of Evo’s team of professionals to ensure a successful visit to the Solar Power International show.