Vision Expo West
If you operate in the eye care industry and are interested in showing off your latest products, you should attend Vision Expo West and take part in the festivities of the industry. Buyers will be coming to place orders for the right products, and the chance to meet many senior level decision makers in one place is too good to miss!
Trade show exhibits for Vision Expo West can also inform about new technologies and developments in the industry. Understanding what competitors are doing to promote new products allows you to compete in an evolving marketplace.
If you’re looking to increase your chances of success in future trade show exhibitions, we can help! At Evo Exhibits, we partner with businesses from all industries and create custom trade show booths that attract target customers. Contact us today to learn more.
About Vision Expo West
This event helps push the industry forward and allows a variety of new products to be showcased in front of enthusiastic attendees. Industry professionals gather to exchange ideas and share their knowledge in one of the biggest eye care expos of the year.
This year is the 30th anniversary of the event with 300+ hours of educational material to celebrate. Over 4,000 fashion brands are coming to exhibit to provide a rich variety for all attendees. The event is expected to attract 12,000 eye care professionals and buyers, which means the chance of doing business is high.
Who will attend?
This event will be flooded with eye care professionals looking to showcase their offerings. Come with some of the best products in the industry at a competitive price point and you will impress.
Attendees want to find out the benefits of your products and how they differ from competitors. Clarity and digestible information at your booth should be a priority to persuade attendees on a deal.
An interactive booth is an effective method with attendees, which means your products should allow for a hands-on approach. Execute product demonstrations and permit potential buyers to try out your products before asking them to buy.
Who should exhibit?
Coming to the event can be highly profitable for the right companies within the eye care industry. You should exhibit if you have new products to show off that eye care professionals and buyers both can get excited about.
At this event you may encounter other companies to team up with to share assets and ideas. Face-to-face interactions with customers can lead to higher rates of conversion when compared to picking up the phone.
This event is also a great chance to raise brand awareness for your company. This is especially true for new brands that have yet to make a mark. Your trade show booth can market your company, leaving a lasting impression with attendees once they have gone home.
Some friendly competitor analysis should also be executed where you take a close look at what competing booths are offering. This will help you figure out a plan of attack for future trade shows you attend.
Trade show booth strategy
A lot will hinge on how you execute your trade show booth. You can make use of proven strategies to get going in the right direction. Customers will be drawn in by booths that impress, which means it is your job to create a better booth than the competition. Here are some strategy tips to get you started:
- Branding: Elevating the status of your brand should be one of the areas of focus during any event. Strategically place your brand name and logo to be viewed from any vantage point in and around your booth, so customers have no confusion about who you are as a company. Evo Exhibits can help you create a brand message that reflects your company messaging.
- Social Media: Take advantage of social media opportunities. Consider creating a custom hashtag and encouraging people to use it for a special discount on their first order.
- Informative: Take a look at your booth from the perspective of a first-time viewer — is there any confusion? If so, make changes until you end up with a booth that is easy to interpret. Attendees have much to see at trade shows — make it easy to understand each of your products.
- Technology: Incorporate technology into your trade show booth to really stand out. For instance, touchscreen panels are recommended to highlight what your products are about and why they are better than the competition. Consider implementing an augmented or virtual reality (AR or VR) feature to attract more attention to your booth.
- Product Demonstrations: Product demos are a great way to attract attendees and show off your inventory in one fell swoop. Be sure to allow attendees to get hands-on as well and try out the products on display.
The tips above are a great start – but to really bring everything together, you need a fantastic booth. At Evo Exhibits, we understand the ins and outs of the trade show industry. Work with our experienced professionals to design a completely custom display for your next show.
Event program and details
Vision Expo West will take place in Las Vegas at the Sands Expo, September 26-29th. It is one of the largest eye care expos of the year, and professionals from all over the world will be in attendance. You can mingle with the crowd and learn from various educational sessions.
At the Speaker Center, various professionals will share their knowledge of the industry and what you can expect to see in the coming years. Attending these sessions enables you to understand how your company can adapt to the ever-changing marketplace in order to remain competitive.
Educational sessions will focus on policy changes to the industry and how businesses can take advantage of the marketplace. Some educational courses require a fee, so be sure to prioritize which courses you’d most like to attend!
Choosing to be one of the trade show exhibits for Vision Expo West puts you in a position to raise brand awareness, network with others, and potentially sell a lot of product. A high concentration of industry professionals will be in attendance to see new developments in the industry — take advantage with a professional and customized booth.
At Evo Exhibits, our Discover. Create. Connect. process ensures we’re crafting a customized trade show booth strategy for your specific needs. Get in touch today to learn more!